First let me point out I live over an hour away from any banana republic.I had recently purchased a pair of pants that were over 100 dollars from this store.

I decided that I wasn't happy with the size and wanted to get one size bigger. Now unfortunately didn't have the receipt but I drove the hour and a half to the store and found the exact same size and style in one size bigger. I was feeling pretty happy to get that lucky and went to do my exchange and was informed they would mail me my refund. I have worked retail in the past so I was trying to be understanding and said ok, I will just use that to by these online.

I figured not a huge deal if I had to pay shipping. I was then informed tgat a refund couldn't be used for online purchases.

I was told there were no issues with my license and the refund was approved but I still would have to wait for the ten days for them to mail me my refund then drive 1 1/2 hours there and then 1 1/2 hours home for a pair of pants tgat were right there in my hand.

Had an Experience with Banana Republic?

Comments

"I decided that I wasn't happy with the size" Is NOT an excuse to complain about a return policy. You had ample opportunity to try on the item at the store to check the size. If you would have simply taken the time to check the size the first time you could have avoided this entire situation.